The Open Market Annuity Service Limited is an appointed representative of Just Retirement Solutions Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We may collect personal information from you when you register to use the services provided on our Website. We may also collect information about you from cookies, tracking beacons and other analytical tools such as Google analytics.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They may enable us:
•To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
•To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
•To speed up your searches.
•To recognise you when you return to our Website.
When you register to use our services we may collect the following information:
• Your name, e-mail address, organisation name, phone numbers, technical details on your computer or access device, time and date of access and location of access.
• Billing information (where applicable).
• Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with the services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Unless you have asked us not to, we may provide you by e-mail with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from us, please contact:
Data Protection Compliance Officer
We will provide details of any personal information held about you upon request. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of this information please write to:
Data Protection Compliance Officer
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will correct or update any information which is found to be incorrect as soon as possible.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business service or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website terms and conditions and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This process may include sending personal information outside of the European Economic Area and, if necessary, across international borders. The data protection laws in these countries may not be as extensive as in the European Economic Area.